Beaumont and Hatfield Road
Old Camp Track Z

Hatfield Road and Colney Heath merged to form Beaumont in 1938.

Blakeley family

St Peter's Rural Elementary opened in 1898 as Camp School.

Fleetville Empire Day

Fleetville Elementary School opened in 1908. Juniors moved to former STAGGS buildings in 1978?

SABGS and Verulam
Dell Farm Cottage

SACBS opened in 1938 and renamed Verulam School in 197..?

Francis Bacon and Samuel Ryder
Ellenbrook marker

Francis Bacon School opened in 1962 and renamed Samuel Ryder Academy in 2008?

Jane Marten Beaumonts Manor 2

Opened as Fleetville Extension School in 1957 and renamed Oakwood JMI in 1959.

Marshalswick and Sandringham
Dunelm at Butterwick

Opened as Marshalswick Boys' School in 1959, became Mixed in 1971? and renamed Sandringham School in 1981?

Central and STAGGS
Bramley Way street plate

Opened as Central School 1931, moving from Victoria Street; re-opened as St Albans Girls Grammar School in 1938.

Other schools
Rats' Castle with flowers

Colney Heath, Windermere, Cunningham, St John Fisher, Wheatfields, Skyswood, Ss Alban & Stephen